
The above photo is me with 4-year-old Jessica on my lap.
Emily (8 years old) is on the lap of Tara (my daughter).
I usually don't think to get photos that include me as many
times I am the one taking the photos!

Above is me with Emily and Jessi.

The last photo shows Emily and Jessi watching my husband
work a marionette for them. Our dog (Pepi) is trying to
figure out if that marionette is alive or not!
More photos another day of the girls decorating sugar cookies on Saturday.
7 comments:
Hi Pat!
What a cute and efficient looking cookie decorating staff you have!!(I'm sure way more efficient and productive than my tree decorating staff!)
....and, as always, thanks so much for visiting me on my blog and for your nice comments!!
I see your "Tara" has brown hair while mine is blond. Love the photo of you and the family.
Your husband knows how to work marionettes. That's cool!
Did Pepi get it figured out???
Hi Pat, Beautiful photos!!! You are truly blessed!!! Lots of Hugs, Mary
What fantastic photos of all of you! I am so glad you had a great time with your visitors -- I'm sure you wish you could see them more often. Jennifer
Nice to "see" you Pat and match a face with the name. :) You have a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing.
Loved seeing the photos of the girls and YOU! It's so great to put a face to the "voice", LOL. They looked like they were happy to be at grandmas as did your daughter. How cute is that doing a marionette?! Did he make it too? Look forward to the cookie pics.
Cute pictures. Love that marionette. We used to have one like it.
Post a Comment