



The top photo shows from left to right...back row: our daughter, my husband, me, and our son-in-law. In the front are the two grandkids on Christmas day at our daughter's house. (The little one is the one I spoke about several days back on this blog...the one who cut her hair!!!) The next few pictures show them playing nicely by each other all day long with some of their new presents! And the last one is just my husband and me with the two little ones. We had a very nice day with them.
7 comments:
Pat -
Great pictures of the kids. My grandkids all played with their Nintendo DS's as well and were just chatting away with each other !!! Looks like everyone had fun !!
Brenda in Ut
Your grandkids are really cute, even the one with the creative haircut! Looks like you had a realy great Christmas with them. My grandkids (two older ones) also got Ninetndo's DS's for Christmas. I have no idea what the things are, although I'm sure I will be educated in that when I visit them in February.
Happy New Year.
You have a beautiful family, especially the two little cute grandbabies! :)
LOVE the photos -- thanks for sharing! I actually think her hair looks cute (of course it's hard to see the actual "style" in the photo). :-)
I loved seeing a picture of you with your family Pat! Happy memories are the building blocks for more and more and more. The haircut looks pretty cute, ha! They are just adorable and how great they get along so well. In the background I was checking things out and I do believe you might have the same floor I do! Do you have a linoleum (brown) peeking out?
Hey Pat :-)
I saw your comment over on Sara's blog about where to find the Friday Fill-Ins; you can find them at http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/
Good luck!
Janet
ps. Cute grandkids!
You and your family are beautiful!
Post a Comment