These are a few of the gifts I've made recently for friends. I enjoy making the pretty dish towels and will soon be making some with appliqued shapes on them. Here are two of the dish towels I've done lately as well as a tissue box cover done in snowman fabric. (Click on the photo to see it better.) I have enjoyed making these things and hope the people who get them will enjoy having them.
7 comments:
Cute towels... I want to be your friend!! LOL
Your friends will absolutely love them! Pretty, pretty...
I think those little towels are so cute...I didn't get any made this year - but, next year...You bet!
Those towels are charming. Your friends will love them. They look fairly easy to make, too. Perhaps even I, who have trouble threading my new sewing machine, could make something like that....
Merry Christmas
The dish towels are going to be a hit! Next year I must get some made up too. Cute tissue box cover, love that snowman fabric. I am busy trying to get a few things done in the sewing room but find I sit and stare out the window at the gorgeous snow, ha.
I am one of the friends who received the purple print towel. I am in love with it! It's too pretty to use!
I'm in awe of Pat's talents, I will say that. Of course this is coming from someone who gets the shakes when she has to sew a button on a blouse.
Can't wait to see what you do with the appliques.
Your towels are so pretty! I had thought about doing these myself but got caught up in the holiday craziness. Your pics have re-inspired me!
Post a Comment