A few months back, I became aware of the work of an absolutely gifted photographer who is a native of Delaware. He worked for National Geographic around the world for many years, but recently turned his attention towards making a wonderful book about the wildlife in Delaware. It is filled with glorious pictures as well as informative text. I ordered this book and am so happy with it. This would make a perfect gift for any nature lover you know...or just for anyone who enjoys seeing quality photographs. For any who might be interested, click
here.
2 comments:
My dad is a photographer, so he enjoys the photography of others. He, too, likes to shoot photos of wild life.
His favorite photographer is Ansel Adams (black and white photos).
This book does look like a great gift idea.
I love photography...and am always thrilled to see other people's work. Nice book!
Post a Comment