Sunday, December 14, 2008

How was your weekend?


I can't believe there is just one more weekend until Christmas. My husband is in a small band and they had two Christmas parties to play on the weekend. One was a brunch that I attended...very nice....I've gone to this one for about 4 years now. The rest of my weekend was spent working on the medical typing I do part-time as well as various pre-Christmas chores. (You know the ones....wrapping.....cleaning...finishing the decorating.....making lists of what is yet to be done.) This week there are a few holiday luncheon get-togethers that will be fun....and I really have to finish a quilted item that is for a Christmas gift. Will show it AFTER it's given to that person as I want it to be a surprise. So...how was YOUR weekend?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My weekend was beautiful (pretty much finished shopping) and COLD. Happy countdown to Xmas!

Busy Little Quilter said...

My grand kids came over for their Christmas cookie decorating Christmas party. I haven't blogged about it, yet, but I will.

I'm busy now sending out cards and doing some last minute gift making.