Friday, March 30, 2012

Spencer was excited.....

My little pal, Spencer, was very excited to go on our recent vacation.  He enjoyed reading my Kindle and really loved Florida. He wanted a picture the minute we arrived, as you can see.  He also enjoyed visiting one of the big citrus stores.  I hope we didn't spoil him on this trip, but I suspect we might have!

12 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

LOL!! Yes u did spoil him!!

Needled Mom said...

He doesn't look spoiled yet!!!

Jean(ie) said...

Spencer needs more spoiling!!!! LOL!
I can't wait to see where Spencer goes next...


Nothing better than a fresh orange.
Those oranges look good -- yum!

Anonymous said...

Spencer is very cute!!! ♥♥♥ Did you make Spencer???

Beth said...

LOL. No one that adorable could be spoiled. Right?

Roslyn said...

On one of our trips to Aus. I took along a little statue of our Button dog & got pics of her everywhere from the Great Barrier Reef to Ayer's Rock & the Sydney skyline,LOL.

Unknown said...

Spencer is one lucky monkey. Or wait...does he think he's human?

Barb said...

No editorializing here, but wondering did you take him to meet Santorom? Lol!

Denise :) said...

Spencer makes me smile! As does thinking about you, placing him out in different places taking pictures of him, thinking about sharing them with us! LOL!! :)

hetty said...

Awwww! He's a cutie. Those oranges look delicious.

Delisa said...

Hi Pat and Spencer! It looks like you had a wonderful time in Florida. I love the picture of Spencer by the oranges! We enjoy going to beach in Daytona. We have a friend who has a vacation condo we enjoy staying in. Last year we had such a wonderful time and we always stop and get oranges on our way home. It takes me awhile to get rested up again after a vacation. I hope you have a lovely sunday evening! Delisa :)

Nancy said...

You've been tagged!! Check my blog.