Monday, March 12, 2012

What a dog!!!

As you can see, this post has nothing to do with quilting or crafts, but I saw this dog awhile ago and had to take a picture.  His name is Diesel.  I thought of a couple of cliched sayings when I saw Diesel....things like "He has a face only a mother could love".....and "He is so ugly that he's cute" and even "That face could stop a clock".  LOL  Diesel was very happy to pose for a picture, though....once his owner said his name and promised to give him some cheese!!!  He had the most crooked teeth I have ever seen on a four-year-old but he was a very friendly, gentle boy!  What do you think of Diesel?

15 comments:

Gene Black said...

That is one "wugly" dog!

luv2quilt2 said...

He is amazingly ugly!

Jocelyn said...

I think his name is perfect!! Makes me think of a MAC truck :-)

Rhonda said...

I like his name. It gives him a special character.

Tangos Treasures said...

LOL!! Too cute!!

Gari in AL said...

One of my old boss' had one of these dogs: his name was Oaf. And I swear they looked alike.

Michelle said...

Um...I think you're right. He has face only a mother could love! LOL I'm sure he's a sweetie!

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Well since I'm from Georgia... All I can say is GOOOO DAWGS!

Unknown said...

he is fugly........poor guy...I know he loved though.....

hetty said...

So ugly that he is cute!

Barb said...

LOL, what a doll!

Dana Gaffney said...

Diesel is just beautiful!

andsewon said...

What a sweet fella! Diesel does look happy!

Val said...

We had a friend that had a dog almost as ugly (I mean cute! lol) as that and it's name was Diesel too!!!

Anonymous said...

Diesel look so sweet.Dog are the best friend of the human.They always helpful.There are many different type of dog are found in the world.


Shed