I went to the trouble a few days back to post the nice flowers from our Valentine's Day breakfast but I also had a photo of what I ate there...and forgot to include that, so here it is now. (I sure am enjoying reliving that breakfast a couple of weeks later.....aren't I? LOL) This was called Bananaberry French Toast. There was a mixture of berries and cream between the pieces of bread as they were cooked and then the syrup and the bananas on top. It was super-yummy!!! The photo under it shows the hotel's small indoor pool (that goes outside to a hot tub and overlooks the ocean...which you can see if you click on the photo to enlarge it...IF
Blogger lets it be enlarged, that is.) The hotel has a nice glass elevator, too, so anyone riding it can look out at the ocean. It is a really nice place!


13 comments:
It looks very nice Pat.
Sounds yummy, Pat. The setting looks beautiful too.
Looks yummy and the hotel setting is lovely!
Looks and sounds yummy! A very nice hotel too.
We had a NICE day yesterday but hard too enjoy it with the wind blowing so hard.
ooh, I would love to have that pool all to myself.!
Glad you enjoyed the setting & yummy foods.
Have a great weekend, Pat.
TTFN ~
Marydon
I'm with Jean ... although I'd be happy to share with y'all, too!! Looks very lovely!! Oh, and your breakfast looked pretty darn good, too!! :)
MMMM...that pool looks nice. but I would probably go out and swim in the ocean.
Hi Pat! Wow, it looks like a lovely hotel and what a delicious breakfast. Once, years ago Tony and I went to a bed and breakfast in Maine and they had a special pineapple and banana french toast. It was so delicious, I'll never forget it! :) Maine is one of my most favorite places especially in the fall. I would love to go there again some day. I hope that you had a nice friday and that a fun weekend awaits! Delisa :)
OMG, did you have to show that to me just as I'm thinking of a snack before bedtime?? LOL
Wow looks yummy! And the pool looks inviting!!
yummy, that looks good, but sadly...not on my diet...
Yummy! Oh, gosh. Now see what you've done. You've made me hungry.
Post a Comment