I have SO many photos on this computer and on disks and I love many of them. I often find myself wishing I could share them with someone. SO...I have decided that, occasionally, I will feature a couple of them here. I may call this Two on Tuesday (or Four on Friday....or Six on Saturday...you get the picture.....bad "pun", huh?) Anyway...these photos may or may not have to do with quilting and crafting...might be nature photos or family photos. Who knows what they will be? I just want to share them and since it's my blog, I decided I will DO it and hope you will indulge me in this. LOL If you aren't bored by them, they should enlarge nicely if you click on them.
Here is one I took in Rehoboth Beach at sunrise one day...

And here is one of a sunrise in Nags Head, NC (on the Outer Banks)

Okay....now I just need someone from West Virginia to read my blog...and then I'll have all 50 states! (Then I will remove the state counter and just leave the country one in place on my sidebar...since the country one will still count U.S. totals for me...and that will be fine.) So...if you know any quilters in West Virginia, please send them here.....okay???? LOL
19 comments:
Sorry Pat, I can't think of anyone on West Virginia. If I come up with someone, I will send them posthaste.
Both pictures are beautiful and so very different, I think I like the one from Nags head the best simply because it shows the water
what beautiful photos!!
Lovely pictures Pat. There is one blog that I follow that is from West Virginia but I don't have a e-mail addy for her and she hasn't blogged in almost 2 months. Hopefully someone will show up soon.
Crispy
I love those photos. Especially the one from Nags Head. You must be as good a photographer as you are a quilter. What talent!
Can't help you with WVA. I don't even know anyone in that state, let along a quilter.
Oh my, that Nags Head Picture, we go here every summer. Love it!! My Spring quilt swap partner lives in WV, I'll shoot her an email and see if she can pay you a visit.
Love the pictures. I have always been in love with a camera. There is something special about capturing the moment.
I emailed the WV quilter. Hopefully she'll visit. Let me know if she does.
Oh my beloved Rehoboth beach.
Reminds me of the one of Curacao I just posted the other day, I should have titled it for all to now. It was a once in a lifetime shot that I took. Love yours ... TTFN ~ Marydon
Great idea to show your pictures....love your first choices.....
Love the photos...can I come and visit?
Wow - sunrise photos - you must be an early riser! They are just beautiful!!!
(I enjoyed your little pun.)
I don't know a soul in West Virginia...you know I'd send them your way if I did...
Love the photos - and I really like that idea!!!! So, much i might "borrow" it...nah...I have enough of the assigned days...
I love these sunsets. You are good with the camera.
Lucky to win such a nice bag, too. It has been your lucky month!
beautiful photos! I especially like the Nags Head one!
Hi Pat, I love the pictures, the beach is always so peaceful. I see the initials of WV on the side. Is that West Virginia, it has 2 by it.
Keep Stitchen'
Bonnie
Great photos Pat! I look forward to seeing more... 8-)
The pictures are just beautiful! I love pics of sunrises and sunsets.
Post a Comment