Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One giveway sent and another one to be received!!!


Today I mailed the 4 packages out to the winners of my recent giveaway......here they are....all taped up and ready to be taken to the post office.


And when I returned from the post office, I had an email awaiting me telling me I'd won a giveaway at Nancy's Patchwork Penguin blog (click HERE for that blog). Below is what I won......12 coordinated fat quarters. Aren't they nice? I can't believe I have been so lucky in Blogland to win so many giveaways. And.....truthfully, there are many I see but do NOT enter. I am honest with myself and no matter how nice a giveaway might be, if I am not sure I'd use the prize, I don't enter. I've not decided what I'll make with these fat quarters, but I do know I will use them. Thanks, Nancy for this great prize! Maybe since I have a fondness for penguins and collect penguin "things", I was meant to win a prize at a blog called Patchwork Penguin? (Well...that's my story and I'm sticking to it....so none of you better say a word to me about winning another giveaway, okay? LOL)

19 comments:

Crispy said...

Gosh Pat you have been one lucky lady lately. What a wonderful prize, those fabrics are beautiful!!

Crispy

Gene Black said...

gee you said, "don't say a word about..."

Hi Pat! hehehe

Betsy said...

congratulations Pat.
you do have the lucky gene.

Kathy said...

Lucky you! Those fat quarters are lovely. I'm sure you'll find good uses for them.

rachel griffith said...

wowzier pat...you did get my irish luck.
tehehehehe.

enjoy...you desreve it.
blogland is saying happy mother's day to you for all those missed times.

Unknown said...

You are lucky! You deserve it, your a great person. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather see win than you.

Kaye said...

way to go! beautiful colors

Danielle said...

Congrats! Lovely fabrics you've won!

Yvette said...

Woo Hoo!

You deserve it! Congrats.

The Other Barb said...

ooooh! love the fabrics. congrats!

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Hmmmmmm, mum's the word on giveaways so instead, I'll just say....it will be fun to see what you make with the coordinated fabrics you have won! :-)

Jean said...

You are so lucky, these are beautiful!

Myra said...

Congrats on another win there Pat! Great fabrics! 8-)

Michelle said...

Congrats Pat...I also think you deserve it! How appropriate that you just had a week of generous giveaways, and you win something in return! :)

Barb said...

Not one word? I am with you....I only enter those I am interested in and if it has material...I am there.

Anonymous said...

These fabrics are beautiful. Lucky you, Pat!

Dionne said...

How AWESOME is that! You are lucky and well deserve to be!
Cheers,
Dionne

Julia said...

Congrats Pat! Lovely fabrics you've won! Shhh, not a word, you won fair and square!
well deserved.
Julia ♥

LINDA BYLSMA said...

Way to go, Pat, you lucky girl.
Now, I've figured out what your little blue flowers are. They are actually native to the Pacific Northwest! Calld Brodiace or Liliaceae, they need full sun and little or no irrigation. If you can't keep them dry, plant them in sandy or gritty soil. Wow.