

To celebrate my 200th post (which occurred a couple of weeks ago...shame on me for NOT noticing), we are in Day # 3 of a four-day giveaway. I will NOT draw any winners until Monday, June 8. All you have to do is leave a comment on any post that contains a prize you would like to win. These prizes are all from MY collection of books and patterns. I have come to realize I will never be able to use all of them. A blogging friend was purging her collection and I realized that is a great thing to do...offer what I won't use to someone who would enjoy having it and would, hopefully, use it....much better than these things sitting idle and unused on my shelves, right?
You know the drill.....this is NOT to be announced on your blog.....I like my giveaways to be for those who read my blog on their own without being encouraged to come here just because there is a giveaway. All I ask is....IF the item is something that isn't your "cup of tea" and would most likely NOT be used by you, don't enter for that prize...leave it for someone who would really like it. Okay?
Blogger has been bad about photos lately......so the photos above may or may not appear in the order in which I am going to describe them. Click photos to enlarge. The theme here is baskets. There are two patterns as the prize for today. One is by Four Corners and is called Baskets of Plaid. The second pattern is from Country Threads and is called Parfait #516. Comment below IF you'd like a chance to win this book. Remember...winners will be drawn on June 8. I will be out-of-town this week and not likely to reply to any comments and won't even be able to visit many blogs....so don't think I deserted you!!! I'll be back late in the day tomorrow (Thursday).
8 comments:
Pat, your are so generous and just giving more and more. Two more patterns...WOW. The Country Threads basket pattern look so cute.
I love baskets...these are so cute.
I like this book. I didn't want you to think I haven't been reading, I just wasn't interesting in the first two books. I miss u!
Count me in for this one! Thanks for your generosity. Hope you are having fun, too!
Hi Pat. I'm finally back from blogger-mess-up-land.....LOL.....Oh, what a great give-away you're having. I wnat any one of those wonderful prizes. Congrats on you now, more than 200th!!!!!
love those patterns.....I am in for this one.....hope you are having a good time.
Okay Pat, now you've got my attention. I like baskets and these are charming.
Jocelyn
Post a Comment