Friday, April 10, 2009

More talk about giveaways.........

Okay...yesterday I showed 3 bags for Round 3 of the giveaway (and explained how to get a chance to win). Some people contacted me and asked to show the bag I selected for myself......so the first photo below would be that bag. How's that for a pretty tropical fabric? I liked all the bags but picked this one for its particular size. I'm going to use it to tote around my rotary cutter and other small items when going to quilting workshops and our little neighborhood quilting group. (I also got some of this same fabric ....courtesy of Barb...and would like to make a tote from it!)
Yesterday was also another lucky day for me because I discovered I was one of the 3 winners of Amanda's 2nd annniversary of her Busy Little Quilter blog! (Check out her blog HERE.) I won a Terry Atkinson pattern/kit to make a bag.....and that is this second photo. Thanks, Amanda...for a fun prize and a GREAT blog and for being my helper with starting MY blog!

10 comments:

Betsy said...

Congratulations Pat. You will be one busy lady. :D

ooglebloops said...

Aren't you lucky!! That is a very nice kit!! Hope you'll be posting pix of the completed bag!!!

Unknown said...

I like the purple bag. And the items you won.

rachel griffith said...

i saw you were a winner!!!
see...i don't win them all.
tehehehe.

congrats.

LINDA BYLSMA said...

You are just winning so much cool stuff. You are one nice lady, so I'm sure you are deserving.
I loved your entry in my contest!
Funny, funny.

Judy Laquidara said...

Congratulations!

Val said...

Congratulations! You seem to be winning a lot of fun things these days. Good for you!

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Congrats, Pat on the the Giveaway wins!! That purple and white floral bag is gorgeous!! And the fabrics from Amanda are, too!! Lucky you!!!

Crispy said...

You are a lucky lady Pat!!! How fun to have enough of the same fabric to make a tote too.

Crispy

Sara said...

I like the bag you chose...I like the light green with all the flowers on it...