Saturday, April 18, 2009

My crazy background problem......

Any of you who read my second post yesterday saw that my blog background was a MESS!!! A few of you even made some good suggestions about how to correct it. I had also appealed on the Blogger HELP groups for assistance and SOME kind soul was able to give me an easy suggestion that worked. Thank goodness!!! You can see I don't have things all "messed up" now. I do not, however, have any cutesy background from that other webpage (The Cutest Blog on the Block)....and I think I am going to steer clear of that now...at least for awhile!!! Sorry this isn't a great blog post and there is no picture with it........but I wanted to update you on the background "issue". We are going to the beach with our dog and our friend's greyhound this morning and I may be back with photos from there later today, so stay tuned! GREAT spring day to go to the beach.

2 comments:

Crispy said...

I'm so glad you got this cleared up. I always come up with the most difficult solution to problems LOL.

Crispy

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Glad it's all fixed up!