
I guess I should be embarrassed to admit I have won my third giveaway in less than 3 weeks. BUT.....I'm NOT embarrassed about it at all. Why?......you might ask.........well...here is why. Contrary to what you might think, I do not enter every giveaway I find here in Quilting Blogland. I am totally honest with myself and if the prize is something that I suspect will sit unused for longer than a reasonable amount of time in my home, I feel it's best NOT to enter......to leave that prize for someone else who will use it quicker. That being said, I can tell you of my latest win. NO...it is NOT the dog you see pictured above. It's a one-year subscription to McCall's Quilting magazine. YAY!!! I can assure you this is a prize that will not sit here unused! It came from Molly and her dog, Lulu...pictured above....who helped Molly decide on a prize for her Blogiversary. Thanks, Molly and Lulu! Click
HERE to visit Molly's fun blog and tell her you heard about her (and Lulu) on my blog, okay? Look below this photo for the name of the winner of Round 3 of the blog giveaway......

TA-DAAAAA....drum-roll, please. The winner of Round 3 of the bag giveaway is.......Oooglebloops. She will have until this Wednesday to get back to me with her mailing information. (No email address connected with her entry.....but she does have a blog and you can click
HERE to see it.) After I get the mailing info, I will send the remaining bags and a small surprise to her and she will then post Round 4 on her blog.
12 comments:
congratulations Pat. It is a wonderful magazine.
WTG Pat. Your lucky star must be shining bright LOL.
Crispy
Congratulatons Pat. I know you will read the magazine. Enjoy your "winning streak."
Congratulations to you AND me!!!
I have NEVER won anything on any other the blogs I visit!!!! YAY!! Thank you!!!
I'll email you my info!!!!
Hey, what a great prize! Congratulations!
Too bad Lulu wasn't included in the package. She's a cutie.
I follow your philosophy about giveaways. If I won't use it, I don't enter because I know someone else will love it.
Congrats Pat on your wonderful win!
Congrats on your win! I hope you play the lottery with your luck. haha
I totally agree with you on this one. Nice prize.
Great prize - it totally will be used at your house!
Congrats to the prize winner!!!
Congratulations Pat, you might need to by a lottery ticket.
Keep Stitchen'
Bonnie
Pat,
I typed a comment earlier today but that was before the Mediacom guy got here so I guess it didn't get sent during those times when our connections weren't connecting. We are hoping all is fixed now!! ... Congrats on your good luck and what a nice prize!! I loved the name Oooglebloops for that blog. :-)
Congratulations Pat. It looks like a wonderful magazine....enjoy it..
Julia ♥
Post a Comment