Thursday, April 9, 2009

Do you want to win one of these?



Okay....here is Round 3 of the unique bag giveaway begun by Barb of Bejeweled Quilts (click HERE for her blog). Here is the story......once upon a time, Barb, who lives in the beautiful island paradise of American Samoa, made 5 cute little bags (with zippers....and VERY nice are they). She wanted to share them with her friends and decided to have a giveaway with a twist. The winner would get all 5 bags, BUT....had to choose just ONE of the bags and then have a giveaway on her (or his) blog for the remaining 4. When a winner was selected there, the bags (along with an extra little gift) would go to that winner.

The winner of the first round was Mary of the Quilt Hollow blog (click HERE to read her blog). She chose a bag and sent the remaining 4 to ME along with some nice fabric. (Thanks, Mary!)

I have now chosen a bag and 3 remain...the 3 shown here. If YOU would like to win Round 3, just leave a comment on THIS post (being sure there is a way I can contact you if you win). I will select a winner on Sunday. The 3 bags (along with a little something else) will be sent to the winner early next week...and that winner must then choose a bag, put a photo of the remaining 2 on her (or his) blog and conduct Round 4 of the giveaway.

So....join the fun. And a big thanks to Barb for making FIVE bags to be part of this multi-part giveaway.

18 comments:

Crispy said...

You know that I would be leaving a comment LOL. I know you have my e-mail addy too, for when I win....

What bag did you pick?

Crispy

Nancy said...

OH, how fun!! I would love to win and pass along this giveaway!!

Show us a photo of the one you kept!!

Karen said...

What a nice giveaway. I'd love to win one of the bags. Thanks so much and thanks to Barb.

Amy R said...

Cute bags. I agree with those that came before me, you should show us your bag! How is the weather in Lewes today? We are sunny here in South Lyon, MI! At least it isn't snowing!

Pat said...

I think this is such a great idea. Good luck everyone.

Barb said...

Thanks Pat...and I will be posting about it on my blog as well...stealing your picture, of course, since only three are left.

Sara said...

This sounds like fun...I will see if I can win...Count me in!!!

ooglebloops said...

What a fun way to do a giveaway!!! Yes, enter me PLEASE!!!

Unknown said...

I like the flower bag. And although I have no luck entering drawings, I'll once again enter another one. Maybe, just maybe this will be the ONE!!

Carlotta said...

Oh, I would love to win one of the three remaining bags. Please add me into your giveaway.
~Tootles for now!

anna donato said...

the bags are soo beautiful. I have never won, so I just look, but now maybe I can win one of them. they are very pretty.

Sherry said...

Love the idea. I think this was very smart idea that Bard had.

Val said...

Cute bags and what a great idea for a giveaway! I always need bags and am always saying I'm going to make one. If I win I won't have to, LOL! Ok, back to my sick bed. Hope all are well at your house.

free indeed said...

I had signed up for the original giveaway on Barb's site. ANd everyone is right; this WAS a cool way to keep the fun going. In her original post, we didn't have to have a blog, she said we could use her site to keep it going if we were the winner. So, here is my entry. I missed the other one, whoever that winner was.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Congrat's on your win! I really like the idea of a traveling give-away. :) Maybe I will be lucky this time... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Obviously...I'm not entering but just poking in on your blog to see what is happening! LOL

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

This is FUN! Please enter me in the give away! Thanks :)

Melinda said...

What a fun way to give away the bags. I would love to win one and pass on the others.