
When reading blog posts, I came across Jodi's post (click HERE) about a fabric shop that is out of this WORLD! This photo is JUST the Gutermann thread!!!! Be sure to check out what Jodi wrote about the store. She did say they have 11,000 bolts of quilting cotton as well as oodles of thread and many MANY books and all the notions and rulers you could ever want. She included their website link since they also sell online. Gosh.....I wish there was a store like this near me! (But maybe it's best for my budget that I don't and maybe I shouldn't look at their website, either!!!) Oh, yes...Jodi is having a giveaway, too, so check it out.
6 comments:
You know Pat , I went to a store like that a couple of weeks ago and it is really too much to look at.
You can't really focus and concentrating on the things you really need is difficult.
Thanks for the link.
Wow...good thing this store isn't in my neighborhood! Now that I think about it though, I agree with the previous comment -- I'd probably be unable to function in a store this big. I go to a family-owned grocery store just for this reason. All the others are too big. Too many choices immobilizes me.
Thanks Pat, I did go and enter! Wow...I also added the blog AND Fabric Depot to my bookmarks.
I can only say that $25 would just get me started in a place like that. Wowser!
Oh Pat, you enabler you LOL. I just ordered the fabric for the back of the baby quilt I'm working on. I can justify this, as with the current sale they have on, I saved $5 on the price of the fabric PLUS the gas I would need to drive 70 miles round trip to the local LQS.
Crispy
I had ask if they couldn't have a second store where I live but I guess it just isn't to be.
You can come visit me Pat and I'll take you there! It is absolutely incredible and they have a lot of sales giving you 40-50% off. Our guild goes down on a bus once a year. I usually manage to drive down at least once or twice a year, usually for something else, but a stop there is a must. It's about 2 1/2 hours south from us and we have friends and family there. I guarantee you won't leave empty handed, LOL!
Post a Comment