Saturday, April 11, 2009

A fun little activity.......


Recently someone told me about a fun activity online with something called Tag Galaxy. When you go to the link (which I'll put at the end of this post), you will see a spot in which you can type any word you wish. I began by using the word Easter, but...of course, you can use any word. Then......other words will show up around the word you chose. In my case, one of the words that showed up was chocolate and you know I just HAD to click on that! Other words then showed up around the word chocolate, but since I wanted to see the chocolate photos, I clicked on the sphere in the middle of the screen and it filled with OODLES of photos of Easter chocolates. WARNING: This tag galaxy activity can become addicting, but it is a fun way to see many MANY wonderful photos of the same subject....a subject that YOU get to choose. In fact, there are often so many photos, that they can't all load onto the sphere at once...and you need to use the arrow at the top of the screen to load other batches of photos for you to see. I was amazed at the number of photos that can be shown on all sorts of topics....and when you click on photos to see them larger, most of them are really terrific photos! So.....are you ready to have some fun? Click HERE to start. And then come back and comment to tell me what word you chose and how you liked all the pictures you got to see!

8 comments:

Crispy said...

Wow what a fun site!! I did thread, vintage, red and had 28 pictures show up. Very cool!!

Crispy

Nancy said...

I used "Easter" and "Peeps" and got some really cute photos...

rachel griffith said...

i used irish.
by the time i was done, it was 2 guys sitting in a pub, drinking a pint of guinness. one of them was wearing a green shirt.

hahahaha.

LINDA BYLSMA said...

That was fun! I did several. The best one was yarn, handmade,wool, blue.

Millie said...

What a fun site.
Happy Easter to you and your family.

Myra said...

What a great site! Thanks for sharing!
Happy Easter to you and yours! 8-)

Della said...

What a great site. Have a wonderful Easter.

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Hi Pat,
Happy Easter! I may check out the site later. Just finished loading photos to blogger and see that my WB messages finally posted. Cyberspace is slow today! Time to think about what to cook for supper. Take care. Have a lovely Sunday!