Sunday, March 25, 2012

Some vacation photos......

These are some photos from one leg of our trip.......a stay on Clearwater Beach with a balcony room that looked out over the water at Clearwater Pass....nice beach and pool where we stayed, too.  The weather was wonderful and it was a very enjoyable time there. You will notice my little sidekick, Spencer, enjoyed the view, also.  Blogger didn't allow me to post the photos in the order I wanted them to post.....sorry about that.  I think you can still get the idea, though, of how pretty it was there.  (I think the photos will enlarge if you click on them.)  I'd like to go back and stay there longer next time.

14 comments:

Terry said...

Looks like a great place for a vacation! :0)

Mary Anne Drury said...

That beach and hotel balcony look VERY famililar !!! We were there (Clearwater Beach) for my niece's wedding last June .... cocktails on the beach and reception in the GORGEOUS hotel where we all stayed. Glad you had nice time !

Sara said...

Where did you stay??? I used to hang out at Clearwater bEACH!!!

Barb said...

Very pretty, looks relaxing. Spencer cracked me up!

Jocelyn said...

We have had the most amazing winter this year. I'm so glad that you were able to enjoy such a wonderful time in Florida.

Needled Mom said...

How beautiful. I'll bet you LOVED it.

Tangos Treasures said...

WOW!!! What a view!!! Glad y'all had a great time!!

Gene Black said...

That IS a good view. Glad you had a great time. Spencer looks like he enjoyed it too. Good thing he isn't scared of heights.

hetty said...

A beautiful spot for a relaxing vacation. Spencer seems to like it too. Can't wait to see more.

andsewon said...

What a wonderful spot to spend Winter! Course we have had a very mild one this year!

Susan said...

Sun, surf and sock monkeys...what could be better?

Unknown said...

I love to see those people standing on surf boards and paddling......looks hard. That's a beautiful place.

Jean(ie) said...

those pictures make me want to put some sand between my toes.

Denise :) said...

Spencer's looking a little pink on top there! What a scrumptious view!! I'd like to go there and spend some time myself!! :)