Here is the kindergartener on her first day of school....I asked her mom if she took before AND after photos of the hairdo. She did not, but she said it looked pretty wild by the end of the school day!!! I can just imagine......

And here is the 4th grader on her first day.....I'm thinking her hair didn't get quite as wild by the end of the day! (You know.....4th graders are so much more sophisticated than kindergarteners!)
16 comments:
Awww they are too cute!
Love the new haircuts!
They are both too cute!
Beautiful children.
Great pictures Pat. That young one has the sweetest smile. Meanwhile the older one has such a pretty skin tone (I am melanin challenged - way too white) And her hair cut is so pretty. It is truly a style cut.
beautiful Pat. 1st days are always the best.
They are adorable...you must be so proud of such nice girls. How many grandkids do you have?
Beautiful grandkids, Grandma. Jesse looks like you, she has your smile. That was my first thought when you posted the picture of you and your sister as children.
Oh Pat, your grandgirls are just beautiful. They are going to be heart breakers when they grow up...much to their daddy's dismay LOL.
Crispy
Such cuties....aren't grandkids the most precious thing in the world?...
Darling kiddos!! Hope they are having fun!
Adorable. I think the fourth grader is more sophisticated in her photo than I am now!!
Such pretty girls. I always took photos of my daughter on the first day of school... but this year we forgot! And this is her last year. Oh well...
Just beautiful...I didn't know you were on face book....
Beautiful Girls Pat, I bet your a proud GM.
Beautiful grandkids Pat! With really cute hairdos!
Darling children!
Post a Comment