Saturday, June 13, 2009

A patriotic project....



A year or so back (at a guild class taught by one of the members), I made this patriotic wall-hanging. I was going to make another one as a gift and can't find my directions. I know it wasn't difficult, though...as it's made from squares and half-square triangles as well as some rectangles....so I guess if I look at it closely, I can figure it out on my own. I know it was a fun little project to make.

21 comments:

Kathy said...

Pat, that is too cute! My guest room is decorated Americana. I just love this little wall hanging.

Kathy said...

Pat, that is too cute! My guest room is decorated Americana. I just love this little wall hanging.

Crispy said...

That's a very cute little wallhanging Pat. Do you leave it up year round of just for the 4th?

Crispy

Kaye said...

Pat, I have the directions!Will e-mail or call you

Gene Black said...

Pat, I see Kaye has you covered -So I won't tell you that I could figure this out. (but I can!)

It is really cute and will be a nice gift for whoever.

Yvette said...

I think it is very cute ans made with perfect fabric.

Betsy said...

Pat just adorable.

Karen said...

A very cute patriotic piece!

Anonymous said...

Perfect time of year for this. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

PS:
I enlarged this again and noticed that as usual, your hand work is perfect. Look at those fine little quilting stitches!

Unknown said...

That is super cute. Kaye, can you share that pattern? I would love to make this.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Really like this little wall hanging and the fabrics that you used!

Myra said...

Very nice little project! I am sure you'll decipher the pattern quite quickly... 8-)

I should make small projects, then maybe I would finish something... It has been a while...

Danielle said...

Super cute! Love the border fabric with the flags... just perfect!

Barb said...

Yep, another cute project of yours....

The Other Barb said...

love it! can you email me the directions when Kaye sends them to you ?

Rachel said...

Very cute. You must be getting ready for the 4th of July, eh? That may seem like a stupid question to other commenters, but remember, I'm from Canada... eh? We don't celebrate like you folks do. (Not to mention that most of the federal government money put aside for Canada Day celebrations went to Quebec, a province that would like to secede from Canada. Hmmm.)

Julia said...

A very nice patriotic piece!
You must be getting ready for the 4th of July,
Have fun making it..
Julia ♥

andsewon said...

Very nice Pat and just right for July coming up!! Wonderful work.
I also love your fabric choices.
I see Flag Day is tomorrow too.

Angela said...

Very sweet. I love Americana.

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

I like that little heart quilt. Just looking at it, I think I could figure it out and might give it a try closer to the 4th of July.