I was at the grocery store this morning and when I returned, my husband said there was a package for me and he'd put it on my computer chair. SO....I raced down the hall to see it. This is what I saw....
....a box.....a nice-sized box...with MY name on it. I was trying to decide if I'd open its contents now or wait until Christmas. I decided to take a peek inside the box...and was still undecided if I'd open what was in there. Luckily for me, I didn't have to decide as the items were not wrapped, so I got to see them now!!! Yippee!!! Here is what I saw in that box when I opened it.........
......OH, MY.....lots of good stuff in here....so I took it all out and lined it up nicely for you to see........
....and here is what was in there.......2 bags of Hershey kisses (YUMMMM)......a nice caramel pecan scented candle jar.......17 (yes...I said SEVENTEEN) fat quarters of fabric.......a package of Timeless Treasures printable fabric (YAY for that.....I am trying to make labels for all my quilts and really need that!!!)......AND the cutest Christmas ornament you ever saw because (as you can probably see) it says "Eat More Candy!" That sure gets MY vote!!! Thanks, Secret Santa.......I love it all!!! The box did have a first and last name on the return address, so I now have to go through the blog list on the SSS post Suzanne made and see if anyone there has that name. I know sometimes folks don't put their names on their blogs OR my SS might have had a friend put HER name on the return address instead, so it might not be easy to find her. I will set aside time late tonight or at some point tomorrow to put on my detective hat and try to figure out who this is so I can go to her blog and thank her. And...thanks, Suzanne, for putting this together! It was a lot of fun.



22 comments:
How fun to get a Secret Santa gift! You had a good one!!!
Oh Pat, what fun! You did get a good one, didn't you? That was very sweet, and you deserved getting such a nice Secret Santa package!! :)
Wow what a great package!! 17 fat quarters!! Your SS really knew what you liked. Including the candy :-)
How awesome!!
What fun! Is the sleuthing part of the Secret Santa activity?
Wow...that is an awesome secret Santa box. Congrats
wow, great package......that will sure make you smile
Wow!! Secret Santa, huh? That is REAL Happy mail!!!!
17 fat quarters? Wow! That's a great SS box!
How fun Pat! Hershey kisses and fat quarters! What a sweet and thoughtful gift. Someone gave me that same candle last year, it smells heavenly. I hope you have a fun day ahead! Delisa :)
Oh...how fun. You will have to make some of those delicious choclate cookies with those kisses.
Wow! Lucky you! I love all those fat quarters! What fun you are going to have with those! The ornament makes me smile!
~Linnea
What a wonderful gift package, love those kisses!
Wow, you hit the jackpot on that Secret Santa package! I'll bet that candle smells yummy! The ornament is really cute!
WOOHOO what a fabulous secret santa package, couldn't have gone to a nicer person.
If I was quilter I would be jumping for joy. Plus candy....wow!
Lots of goodies in there for you Pat!! Woohoo! Awesome! Enjoy! ;)
Since you're a quilter you're bound to enjoy that fabric. What a wonderful assortment. You've got a bit of an advantage figuring out who your Secret Santa is...I'm still trying. By the way, my husband and I grew up in NJ, but we're in Texas now.
Wow! What a jack pot Pat, and the fat quarters! Awesome!!
You lucked out big time! Love it!
Wasn't this so much fun. I think everyone in the Soiree put a lot of effort into choosing just the right things for the right people. Merry Christmas.
Wow, what a great package to open! I had to laugh about you taking a peek and nothing was wrapped LOL!
Post a Comment