Sunday, December 18, 2011

They loved their quilts.....

Last week we celebrated Christmas with Tara and Jessi.  They loved the quilts I made for them.  Here are a couple of photos showing their reactions....Tara with her quilt (named: "I Just Want Salad"...her usual choice at a restaurant!)
 And Jessi after opening "Snack Attack"  (popcorn, pretzels and cheese fish on main side with added donuts ice cream cones and cupcakes on reverse side).  She slept with it that night here....and when I find the picture of that, I'll post it here soon!    

14 comments:

Gene Black said...

It is so great to see smiles on faces when you give a quilt made "just for them" isn't it?
Great pictures. I can't wait to see Jessi sleeping with her quilt.

Nancy said...

Ah Pat...it just makes your heart explode doesn't it!! I can't wait to see the kids faces Christmas Eve when they open their gifts...

Jackie's Stitches said...

Their big smiles say it all!

Needled Mom said...

It looks like you nailed their gifts this year, Pat!!!!! I loved their expresssions.

Caryl @ cinnamon holiday workshop said...

awww...great reactions!!

Unknown said...

it's great to know they really like them and will appreciate them.

Tangos Treasures said...

I love the pictures!! Both quilts are fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

The best gift of all is made from your heart and hands! Boy look at those happy faces! You did good Pat!

Rhonda said...

It's always great when you get warm smiles and aahhhs from you work. They will love and treasure the quilts always!

Gari in AL said...

What a wonderful Christmas you have already had. I love the excitement seen on their faces and I'm sure on your's also.

Barb said...

Nothing better than seeing our grandchildren enjoy something we've done for them. It truly is the best!

Delisa said...

Hi Pat! How wonderful, you can really tell from the picture that they loved the quilts and were in awe of the detail and beauty. You did such a lovely job on both of them! They are so imaginative. I know they will treasure them for years to come! Delisa

Janet said...

These pictures just make me smile. You can feel the happiness and pleasure they each feel. This is why we make quilts. I like how you chose the fabrics for each of them--so fun.

Jean(ie) said...

That's why we do that. :-)