Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Any ideas???

I happen to follow a couple hundred quilting/crafting blogs.  However....just now when I logged onto my blog to read the updates of the blogs I follow, stupid Blogger is telling me that I do not follow ANY blogs!  What is up with that??? Anyone have any ideas as to why this happens and if it will correct itself at some point? 

13 comments:

luv2quilt2 said...

I have had it happen several times, and it has always cleared up when I sign off and reboot the computer. Good luck!

Jocelyn said...

Pat I have this happen all the time. If you click on the Dashboard and refresh, they usually come back. I just wrote a post about Blogger the other day. I've tried to sign up to follow new blogs, and delete some that are dormant, and it just isn't happening. Blogger is aware and they say they are trying to fix it.

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Yes, it will correct itself! It happens to me frequently and I just ignore it. When I get back in later, it's fine!

MGM

Jackie's Stitches said...

Try signing out and signing back in. Sometimes that helps when there is a "hiccup".

Anonymous said...

That happens to me now and then ....I just go back another time and like magic...I'm In!!

Needled Mom said...

That happens to me too. Don't worry they will return.

Delisa said...

Hi Pat! I often lose the followers on my blog too. Or, their pictures will one day mysteriously not be in the order that they signed in. Sometimes someone's picture will be suddenly missing. But they always come back later. So hopefully it will correct itself. I hope you have a lovely and restful evening ahead! Delisa :) P.S. I love your crocheted socks!

Winona said...

Hi Pat. This happens quite often to me too. I usually sign out and then sign back in and everything is back like normal. I hope this works for you.

Gene Black said...

Yes I has happened to me...sign out, sign back in.

Barb said...

Has happened here too, Pat. Give it some time.

Rhonda said...

Signing out and rebooting often help but most of the time it's Blogger.com's fault and they usually fix the problem sooner or later.

Susan said...

I am glad to hear that I am not the only one that it happens to. It has made me wonder in the past if I did something to mess it up. Now I know its not me but Blogger.
Thanks, love your blog and follow it daily.

Myra said...

Happens on occasion to me too. It will correct itself Pat...