Saturday, July 24, 2010

Please show you care.....


I am making a second attempt at a second post for today (as the first one didn't post for some reason). I know quilters are very caring people and I'd like to ask you to take a brief break from your current project to participate in making a "comfort" quilt for a young mother who has been gravely ill in the hospital for many months now. Click HERE to read her story and to read how you can participate in this project. (I will be putting this icon and the link on my sidebar so you can get to it again....or in case you want to put the information on YOUR blog, too.) If you read about this and decided to participate, leave a comment there on Jane's blog (the gal who is coordinating the project) and she will get back to you with her mailing address. I know I can count on many of you to do this, because I know I have some of the best blogging buddies in the world!

15 comments:

Mel said...

Oh, thank you sooooo much Pat for being so kind and spreading the word!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Thank you so much Pat for posting this!

Unknown said...

thanks for the heads up Pat....I signed right up...

Kaye said...

count me in

Nancy said...

i've already got the address and am pulling fabrics...

Denise :) said...

Done and done! :)

Winona said...

I am waiting to receive the address. Glad to help out. Winona

Crispy said...

Thanks for the heads up Pat, I'm in!!

Crispy

Needled Mom said...

I've signed up already.

Millie said...

Count me in...and for the machine quilting too! Thanks for letting us know, Pat!

Beth said...

Thanks for posting this Pat. I have posted for Jane's address and will send a block or two.

Anonymous said...

I'm on my way to see what this is about...

Kathleen said...

Thanks Pat. I follow Jane's blog but somehow missed this post. Off to the sewing room to make a couple blocks!

Millie said...

Thanks Pat for mentioning Lissa's quilt. I am going to quilt the quilt...I am so glad I can be part of this donation quilt. Have a good week!

Mandy said...

I'm participating too... even put my blocks in the mail yesterday... $6 to mail it to the USA... best $6 I've spent in a long time!