Here are photos of two recents gifts I've gotten from quilting friends. The first photo shows 4 fun fat quarters I got from Sherry (no blog). She is one of the gals in my neighborhood Lakeside Ladies quilting group. We recently had a "birthday luncheon" where we each brought a gift and we had a sort-of grab-bag gift exchange. This is what I got and also a cute notepad that is sewing-themed but I forgot to include it in the picture. I think I'm going to make two cute placemats out of the fabric. (Of course, I will cut the fabric with my GO! cutter!!!)

Next is a birthday card and some really nice Christmas fabric quilt labels from
Sandi. I am sorry I blurred the photo when I took it...but...trust me, the fabric labels are VERY nice and are NOT blurry!!!!
18 comments:
Wow nice!
Nice goodies! The fish are so cute!
The fabric is great for a beach area home. Placemats from it will be so cute.
What lovely little gifts!! Love the fish fabric LOL.
Crispy
Love the fishy fabric!
love those fat quarters, i just used up some charm squares from that same line....loved it
Love the brown shell fabric!!!
Getting gifts are always fun!
Lovely gifts, Pat.
Cute fat quarters. Nice labels too. Did I know you had a birthday? In any case Happy Birthday.
great material,
i don't know why I missed seeing it at the luncheon
How fun....
I love the fish fabric! Hope you had (are having?)a fun birthday.
That is adorable fish fabric...I just made a placemat - check it out...
Darling fabrics ... lucky gal, you are!
TTFN ~Marydon
I love your idea to make some placemats...enjoying that cutter? I know you are! and I am so glad!
How cute. Love the fishies.
The fish fabric is so cute and the quilt labels are really neat. I know you will have fun using them!
Post a Comment