
And soon, the "magic" of Christmas will be upon all of us who celebrate this wondrous event. My wish for all of you and your loved ones is that the joy and good cheer of this holiday will fill your homes and your hearts with peace and love. The holiday isn't about "things"....it's not what is under the tree but who is around it......it is about people and giving of our love to each other on the holiday and throughout the year. Thank you all for the love you have shown to me and for being my friends and sharing both in happy times and stressful times. Every day of blogging has been a treasure because of all of you.
Merry Christmas from my heart to yours!
21 comments:
Very well said!
May you & yours have a blessed Christmas!
Love Tango
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas! And all the best to you in the New Year! :0)
Merry Christmas Pat. Peace and joy to you and your family.
The Rosetti, "In the Bleak Midwinter" is one of my favorite Christmas songs.
Well said! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas also!
Couldn't have said it better. Thanks for introducing me to this wonderful world of blogs and all the great people
My love to you and all this wonderful season.
Merry Christmas Pat!!! See ya next year!!
Merry Christmas Pat! Enjoy your holiday time with family.
Merry Christmas...hope you have a blessed day!
And a Merry Christmas to you, too.
A very Merry Christmas to you, too!
Merry Christmas Pat to you and yours!!
Hugs,
Lola
well said Pat...Merry Christmas to you & your family.
Merry Christmas to you Pat and your family!
A Very Merry Christmas to you and your family Pat!! I'm so happy I found you in blog land via Barb's blog if I remember correctly :0)
Crispy
Merry Christmas Pat!
xoxo
erry christmas Pat!!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday....Did you make some peanut clusters....I love all the decorated houses...thanks for showing them....melinda
Merry Christmas to you too Pat. May you be surrounded by the ones you love and may your day be a happy one.
I loved your post! May you have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your time with family and friends.
Hugs!
Rae Ann
merry Christmas to you!
Post a Comment