Now for photos of two packages I got from "bloggy" friends. The first is a package I got from Cecelia. She said it's a PIF, but...for the life of me, this old brain cannot recall that I should be getting a PIF from her. LOL (This package did jog my memory, though, that I OWE some PIF's and I really need to get them DONE!) I love what she sent.... a really lovely trivet she made in Christmas fabrics. I've often admired this pattern and hope to try it myself (with a tutorial link she provided). There is also a candy cane ornament with my name on it that is already on the tree and also two pieces of chocolate that were eaten yesterday afternoon....YUMMY!!! I like the card she sent, also. Thanks, Cecelia.
Then I also got, the same day, a package (below) from "Ooglebloops" (LOVE that nickname!!!) A short time ago, she posted on her blog a really adorable Christmas postcard she made. I found it charming. She was offering it to anyone who wanted it and I was lucky enough to speak up first! You can see that little sweet card in the photo below. Ooglebloops emailed me that she was sending it along with something else to keep the little girl on the card safe during her travels to me. I was pleasantly surprised to get the stitcher's tote / clipboard you see in the photo. (She sells these in her etsy shop....pocket on one side and clipboard on the other with a magnetic area to hold a needle and a handle to easily carry it.) Thanks, Pat (aka Ooglebloops) for another nice surprise in my mailbox. I've been really "gifted" lately with kindesses and I truly appreciate all of them.
Today will be a very busy day as I finish all the last-minute details to be ready for a daytrip to see daughter and family tomorrow for our Christmas with them. The weather report is kind of ominous, so I hope it doesn't spoil our trip.
20 comments:
ooooooohhhhhh good mail days! Gotta love 'em, your packies are great!
Some great gifties you got there...so jealous! ;) I know what you mean...Santa has been working hard over at our house too. I'm still no where near done either, got to get crackin'. LOL*
I know how a good mail day can be. Mmmmm I got mail yesterday that made me smile!
I also had a good mail day yesterday. I love those.
How wonderful all the mail goodness! The first piece of mail you received does sound extra special. Those are the kind of that just will always bring a smile to your face.
God Bless the Angel with the Christmas Miracle, they do bring a smile to your face.
What fun stuff!!!
Have a safe, fun trip!!
It is the season for miracles...;-)
Oh my goodness.. you had a really SUPER mail day!!!
Love it all!
Well now I do hope you take an over night bag just in case!!!
Now they have upped us to a mix tonight for DH's drive time home !!
UGH!
Wishing you safe travels!!
Oooo lovely gifties!! Drive very safely Pat!!
Crispy
Lovely gifts, watch for the snow they are predicting while on the road!
Very nice gifts! Mail like that always makes for a great day! I'm just swamped with last minute things too. I'd better get back to doing some of them!
Lovely gifts!
Happy Holidays!!
Pat I love the mat you got from Cecilia. My mother in law used to make those for me and I had to take one apart so I can try to make it. I have struggled with the binding
Wow, isn't it fun to receive goodies when you're not even expecting anything! Good for you. Take cre.
Nice gifties...
I know what you mean about being busy! I feel like I am swamped...
but, it's getting better! Finishes are happening...
Wonderful mailbox goodies Pat!!!
Busy, busy... Tis the season! 8-)
Have a great visit! 8-)
I'm thinking that you are in for a lot of snow, so drive very carefully.
ohhhhh such lovely gifts!!
Have a safe trip & hope the weather holds out!
You have had some wonderful mail deliveries lately Pat!
Boy, your mailman keeps busy with you!! LOL Glad you like it!!!!
Post a Comment