Friday, October 23, 2009
Worried about my granddaughter....
I'm putting a second post up today to let you know I'm very worried about Jessi, my 5-year-old granddaughter. She had a cough and low-grade fever yesterday morning. She went to the pediatrician who thought she would be fine. By last evening, she was up to a 104.1 fever. My daughter was to alternate doses of Tylenol and Motrin and give her a lukewarm bath...which she did and the fever came down to 101.1. This morning, the fever was up to 102 already (which is high for the morning...as it usually goes up as the day progresses when they are sick). By 1 this afternoon, it was up to 105 and the doctors were wanting her taken to the ER. I am waiting to hear something and I am very worried. It's scary and with all the negative stuff in the news about her age group and fevers and the two kinds of flu, it's very worrisome. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 comments:
Oh my goodness Pat! What a big worry for you all... Prayers for a big fever break and back to good health for your granddaughter are going your way...
God bless!
we will be keeping her in our thoughts & prayers.
Oh my! I know you are worried sick. I too will be praying for her quick recovery. God bless you all!
Gail
Prayers for your GD, It sounds like the flu.
Oh {{{Pat}}}, prayers are continually heading up for a quick break in the fever. Keep us posted sweety.
Crispy
I'm going to be praying for her, I know it's really scary, but try to think positive, God bless you all!!!
Pat, adorable Jessi and the rest of you will be in my thoughts and prayers!
Your in my prayers and I'm waiting for good news.
Sending prayers and good thoughts for her and all of you!
Awwhhh poor lil sweetie.
Will do Pat.
Keep us posted.
Hugs,
Lola
On their way, Pat. Remember, kids are extremely resilient.
Oh Pat, please keep us posted. She is certainly very sick. Thoughts and prayers for all of you.
Sending Prayers!
Adding Jessi to my prayers right now!
I'll keep your granddaughter in my prayers.
Extra prayers for Jessi. It is always such a worry with all that we are hearing in the news, Pat. Will be waiting to hear good news.
Oh Pat..prayers for Jessi and for the whole family. Please let us know what is happening. So scarey.
Pat
Oh my Pat, that is scary. Do you think she might have the flu?? Please keep us updated.
Hope the fever breaks real soon and she' feeling better soon! It's such a worry when little ones are sick...
Oh, Pat! We will be remembering her in our prayers for sure. I hope that you are being able to rest with all of the trials that you and your family are going through at this time.
By the way, your mums are gorgeous!
Pat, I am so sorry about your granddaughter's illness, I will be keeping her in my prayers, as well as prayers for her parents and you.
You have my prayers that she is better soon and it is nothing serious.
Pat, I have already said a prayer for your granddaughter, but will continue to lift her up. Hang in there. Winona
Prayers being sent....keep us informed!
Dear litlle Jessi ...Hope the fever breaks real soon ..I hate to see the little ones sick..
Julia ♥
Post a Comment