It seems almost wrong to post about something happy like a giveaway with all of this "stuff" going on around us, but I do want to acknowledge Cora's blog and her birthday and the giveaway she had, which I was lucky enough to win. Below are the prizes......and they are ones I love.....pretty floral panels (I'm thinking throw pillows) and also some great Kaffe Fassett charm squares. Thank you, Cora...and Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday today, too, to Gene Black....a great blogging buddy and friend. And...one more thing....how did it get to be October already???? Weren't we all just looking forward to summer...and now it's come and gone and it's OCTOBER already??? Geesh....that means the holidays are fast approaching, doesn't it????
Thursday, October 1, 2009
A giveaway win for me......
Before I show my giveaway win, I want to thank all of you who have emailed and/or gone to Laurie's blog to see how you can help with the project she is putting together so our blogging friend, Terry, knows we are all thinking of her and her family right now. Also.....a sigh of relief that Barb (our blogging friend in American Samoa) is getting some messages out on Facebook AND has managed to do a blog posting since the earthquake and tsunami. We are all feeling lucky that she isn't hurt....even while at the same time we are very saddened at the tremendous devastation and loss of life so nearby to her home.
It seems almost wrong to post about something happy like a giveaway with all of this "stuff" going on around us, but I do want to acknowledge Cora's blog and her birthday and the giveaway she had, which I was lucky enough to win. Below are the prizes......and they are ones I love.....pretty floral panels (I'm thinking throw pillows) and also some great Kaffe Fassett charm squares. Thank you, Cora...and Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday today, too, to Gene Black....a great blogging buddy and friend. And...one more thing....how did it get to be October already???? Weren't we all just looking forward to summer...and now it's come and gone and it's OCTOBER already??? Geesh....that means the holidays are fast approaching, doesn't it????
It seems almost wrong to post about something happy like a giveaway with all of this "stuff" going on around us, but I do want to acknowledge Cora's blog and her birthday and the giveaway she had, which I was lucky enough to win. Below are the prizes......and they are ones I love.....pretty floral panels (I'm thinking throw pillows) and also some great Kaffe Fassett charm squares. Thank you, Cora...and Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday today, too, to Gene Black....a great blogging buddy and friend. And...one more thing....how did it get to be October already???? Weren't we all just looking forward to summer...and now it's come and gone and it's OCTOBER already??? Geesh....that means the holidays are fast approaching, doesn't it????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Thanks Pat, my birthday was wonderful.
Congrats on the win! I just don't understand: My third one never hit. (sigh)
I saw coverage of the tsunami on the news last nite, it was horrible. I am so glad Barb and Hubby are okay.
Congrats on the win. Seems like you are very lucky lately!!!
congrats on your win..make some purdy pillows.......
way to go Pat, you have the Luck of the Irish
Hooray for the win Pat!! Very lovely prizes :0)
Crispy
Way to go Pat! Thats a nice win. Its nice to see someone post some happy news given all the depressing things we've read in the past few days.
Say congratulations on the win and yes we are so fortunate that we can escape the tradegy of what happened in Samoa. I am a follower of your blog and I am having a nice fall giveaway on my blog. I am inviting you to become one of my follwers. Sign up and win again on my blog.
Congratulations on the win, Pat. It's nice to bring in some joy and positive energy to send out into the world at this time of change. Much love.x
congratulations on the win Pat. Posting about good things cheers everyone.
Congrats on your win. :-)
You deserve it!!
Lovely win Pat...will be some pretty pillas...;-)
Looks like some fun charms too!
You be a lucky lady!!!
Those Kaffe squares are great! Wouldn't they look great in a D9P?
Congrats on the goodies you won!!! I am looking forward to making the block for Terry. Is there a pattern or can we just do anything we want?
Congrats on the win, you're a really kind woman, you deserve it!
Post a Comment