
Last year, I was the lucky person who won a year's subscription to McCall's Quilting magazine. YOU can enter to be the lucky person this year. The giveaway is done by Molly....a quilting blogger in Texas. Click HERE to go to the post where she speaks of the giveaway. Sign on as a follower of her blog and tell her I sent you, okay? She is looking to increase her blog readers and you might be the lucky winner and within a short time, you can receive that fun magazine for a year. So hurry on over!!!
11 comments:
Thanks for the link,Pat. What a great give away.
~Karen~
I gave away a subscription last year as well. Hope you win again this year!
Thanks, I will try again!
I think I entered Quilt Hollow's giveaway for one last year, I didn't win that one either. Maybe this year..... LOL
Pat--thanks for the plug!! I have already received comments from many of your readers. Your very popular!!
thanks Pat will check Molly out
Thanks Pat - I'll go over and see what's happening there. Maybe they'll ship to Canada.
By the way, I love your little October house in the last post - didn't have a chance to comment yesterday.
I have been there......I have way too many magazines but one more wont hurt....right???
Thanks Pat! I am on my way over and I will tell her that you sent me. I love McCall's magazine!
Thanks Pat...it would be nice to mags from the states..
Julia ♥
My favorite magazine. Thanks so much.
Post a Comment