
Happy Halloween to all. MY treat this year was getting to see Jessi's school kindergarten photos (taken a couple of weeks before she got sick). She is doing better and should be back in school on Monday. I hope she doesn't pick up more germs anytime soon. She has been out of school now for over a week. *sigh* I do love these photos, though....don't you? (Excuse me for boasting about them, but you know how Grammy's can be about such things!!! Apologies to those who have already seen these on my Facebook page.....but...again....you know how it is when you have grandkids and want to show them off to everyone!)

25 comments:
Precious Precious so sweet...I want to be a Grammy!
Pat
She is just adorable. I'm glad to hear she is feeling better.
Sure is a cute kid! Her school does fancier photos than the schools my kids went to! Very nice.
At my grandkids' school, they take siblings in one photo. It saves money for the parents, but with three kids in one photo, there is always one who isn't looking as good as could be.
Jessi is adorable. I Love the dress she has on. It totally compliments her coloring.
Pat she is a doll.
She's adorable..I could see why you want to show her off!
so cute. love her smile!
she's a cutie
She is adorable, Pat.
Wow she is a beauty, got some of these beauties myself.
I am having a giveaway on my blog. go check it out.
Share away! Love seeing the photos!
Cute!!! That is one precious little jewel that you have there! I don't think there's anything better than being a grandmother.
Those photos are really, really cute. Jessi is such a pretty little girl... Brag all you want - if gives those of us who aren't grandmas yet a chance to enjoy someone else's children.
Oh Pat, I'm never bored with seeing grand kids. Jessi is such a pretty girl!!
Crispy - who will be boring everyone with pics of my Saige soon LOL.
She's so sweet, and very photogenic. I love her dress and butterfly pin.
She is beautiful - and her dress is very autumnal!!!
Awwww brag away!! She's adorable!!
What beautiful pictures! I'm thrilled she is feeling better and will get back to school soon.
Oh Jessi is gorgeous!
So glad she is better..
Julia ♥
sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! You are so lucky!!
I'm glad to hear she is feeling better. She is just precious; boast all you want!
What a sweet baby! I would show her off too!
Now that's nice Halloween treat! I think Jacob had his pictures taken a couple of weeks ago, so I'll probably be getting some pics soon, too.
she is a doll!
She is adorable!!!
Post a Comment