Sunday, October 25, 2009

A good day for napping on the porch......

Our dog, Pepi, thought yesterday was a good day for napping on the porch.......first on one of the swivel rockers......

Hey.....why are you disturbing me??? Can't a guy take a nap in peace here????
And then some naptime on the glider.....
I was tired just watching him!!!

14 comments:

Kaye said...

soooooo cute! I think Pepi thinks hes a people person

Tangos Treasures said...

Cute!! Looks so comfy!!

How's your DDG?? Still keeping her in my prayers!

Crispy said...

I want to be a cat or dog in my next life and just lounge around all day LOL.

Crispy

JustCindy said...

Pepi is too cute! I hope he doesn't influence me today. ;)

Needled Mom said...

No kidding. I'm tired too.

Myra said...

Ah the life of a dog... Pepi is a cutie! 8-)

Val said...

So cute! I wish I could do that!! Ha!

Anonymous said...

It's a dog's life!

Carin said...

So cute!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

The pic of Pepi giving you 'that look' because you disturbed him is priceless! Our pets can be so entertaining :^)

hetty said...

Looks comfy! Move over Pepi, I'm coming to join you!

Rachel said...

He's so sweet. I know what you mean, though. I need a nap now too!

ooglebloops said...

He is adorable!! Nothing better than a nap in the sun in someone's else's chair!!!! :>)

Sara said...

He is too cute!!!