This was a runner that was in the Fons & Porter magazine awhile back. The backing fabric is the fabric shown in the placemat the next photo...and I use that side of the runner and those placemats through Thanksgiving.
A too-simple placemat but I made it before I trusted myself to do much quilting. It is reversible and the other side is Christmas fabric....no quilting on it...just "pillowcased". They have lasted now, though, for about 4 years! I love this fabric!!!
Various other table mats and runners......these pumpkins are BAD....they turned themselves sideways and won't go back to the right way....sorry you have to turn your head to see them!!!
GOSH...another sideways photo. I HATE it when Blogger does that!!!
Okay...Blogger is behaving now for the last two photos......
The diagonal quilted lines on this last one were done by hand...and I was pleased with the look I got on this one. It was from a Pat Sloan book, as I recall, although I think I changed something a tiny bit from the pattern.
29 comments:
Lovely fall things. Love the fabric with the little pumpkins.
Nice decorations Pat. Love the fabric on the second one.
Crispy
Pat I love them all!
I like the idea of having the Halloween one reversible so it can be used for T'giving too.
I like your decorations, and the idea of being able to use them through Thanksgiving.
Very nice!! I love them all!!
So festive & dual use. My kind of usage.
Prayers lift for Amy Dawn, her wings took her to Jesus. Have a great weekend. TTFN ~Marydon
Looking good Pat!
Nice fall projects, Pat. I really like the 2 pumpkin table runners...perfect for Thanksfiving too!
the projects look even better in person
You sure have some beautiful fall decorations Pat! I especially like you idea of reversible place mats!
Awesome table toppers there Pat! Excellent! 8-)
How's your little Jessi today?
Lovely fall mini quilts.they look so cute!!
Lovely fall and Halloween projects Pat! Hope Jessi is feeling better!
Pretty fall and Halloween projects- I love the black one with the leaves- the fabric is really elegant looking.
Hope your granddaughter's health is continuing to improve - it is always frightening when little ones are sick.
Take care of yourself too.
Regards,
Anna
I love them all but i believe that the last is my favorite.
Whimsical and very, very pretty!
Very nice - I especially like that last table runner. You did a beautiful job of the hand-quilting.
p.s. Any updates on Jessi?
I get the Fons & Porter magazine but don't remember this. Was it in the fast quilts magazine they put out? I don't get that.
Pat - love your little quilts... I'm catching up on reading today so just read about your grand daughter-- hope all is going well. It is so hard not to react these days with all of the coverage about the flu and the impact on the children.
Beautiful projects! It's so fun to bring them out each year and remember the fun time you had making them.
Hi Pat,
I'm glad to hear your grandaughter is doing better. Love the colorful fall table mats and runners. You do lovely work.
Gail
Really nice stuff...I have to say - I don't do much special for holidays...I'm trying to get better about it.
I love all of your fall decorations. They are great. You did a very good job on them. I love that last one the most. I love the hand quilting.
I absolutely love all of your fall projects! They are great! I love the first one the best--love the stars and I am going to have to et out my back issues to find that pattern! Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear your granddaughter is better.
Looks like a walk down memory lane with your fall projects Pat! I'm working on my first fall table runner right now. I hope I get to the point where I have a wonderful collection like you do!
These are gorgeous, Pat. I hope you're finding plenty of time to relax and enjoy the splendid Fall colours. Much love to you and yours, and thank you so much for your caring thoughts on my latest blog post. Good advice! xx
Such a busy lady! Love them!!
Hi Pat, Love your Fall projects, they're gorgeous.
Post a Comment