Saturday, November 5, 2011

Soon.....very soon........

I know that some of you are anxiously awaiting my now-annual post showing what I managed to stuff into that Amish shopping bag during my 5-day quilting trip to the area of Lancaster, PA.   Well....in another day or two, I'll have that post ready.  The shopping bag did a marvelous job this year....just wait until you see how much it carried home for me!   (Be ready for a photo-intensive post!!!)   For now, this is just a photo of one of the Christmas gift quilts I made (all cut with my GO cutter) hanging on the front porch of the rental house.  I had it in mind to take some photos there of quilts on the fence, but the type of fence that was there didn't really lend itself to that......so we improvised.  Thanks, Kathy, for helping me with my quilt pictures!

14 comments:

Barb said...

I think you mean you bought this quilt for a Christmas gift, it's stunning! Love the way it's displayed too, perfect for Amish country. Looking forward to the full post on this trip!

andsewon said...

Lovely quilt! Sounds like you had a fun time..once again!

luv2quilt2 said...

What a lovely quilt/gift. Can't wait to see the goodies you took home.

Nancy said...

When were you in Lancaster?? Oh so close!! A retreat? Sounds like fun....

Tangos Treasures said...

Love the quilt!! Can't wait to see what the "magic bag" has in store for us!!

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Beautiful quilt Pat! Can't wait to see what is in that bag.

Needled Mom said...

Pretty, pretty quilt, Pat. Now I can't wait to see all of the goodies!

Terry said...

What a beautiful quilt! I really like the spools in the corners! I'm a sucker for spools! LOL

Jackie's Stitches said...

Your quilt is beautiful! I love the way you staged it for photos. Can wait to see the goodies from your bag!

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful quilt Pat and yes I am watching what is in that Bag! Hugs,Mary

ooglebloops said...

Beautiful!! Can't wait to see what your bottomless tote was filled with on this trip!!

hetty said...

Beautiful quilt! Can't waot to see what's in your bag!

Unknown said...

I am loving on this one!

Beth said...

Nice quilt.
I can hardly wait until you open that bag and show us what hopped in.