Some of you might have been followers of Kaye at her blog (click
HERE for her blog). She has not blogged in nearly a year because she has been coping with a very ill husband who had brain tumor surgery and then had further health problems develop after that. I am sorry to say he suffered for a long time but his suffering is now over as he passed away today. My heart goes out to Kaye and her family at this difficult time. If you are a blogger who "knew" her through her blog and wish to contact her to express your sympathy, please get in touch with me and I'll help you do that.
6 comments:
So sorry to hear about Kaye's husband. I think I have her email and maybe her mailing address so I'll send her a note. Thanks for letting us know.
oh my......so sorry for her loss
I had wondered about Kaye. SO sorry. Please give her my condolences also.
I wondered, had followed and even have some of her beautiful work in placemats I once won on her blog. Please tell her we are all thinking of her and her family.
So sorry to hear this!! Keeping all in my Prayers!! Could you send me her address. Thank you too for letting us know!!
Hello Pat, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend's husband. It sounds like she is a lovely and self-sacrificing person who took very tender care of her husband. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Delisa
Post a Comment