We are having a wonderful time on our quilting trip......very productive in both sewing AND shopping. Here is one of my finishes....a small wall-hanging that will go on the wall in my kitchen when I return home. Many more photos coming in a couple of days!
15 comments:
That's a cute one, Pat! Look forward to seeing your photos! Keep having fun!
Welcome home Pat! I'm glad you had such a nice time on your trip. It sounds like so much fun. Looking forward to hearing more about it and seeing the pictures. Have a great day! Delisa :)
Very cute wallhanging!! Glad you are having fun. :)
Soo cute. Glad you are enjoying yourselves.
Ha! I love that. Gobble til you wobble. I will I will.
That's adorable! Hope you are having fun!
Hope you're having a great time. I love the little turkey project.
Too cute!! Love it!!
That is so cute! I can tell that you are having a great time! Enjoy.
very cute, love that
Too cute! Thanksgiving is one holiday that I don't have a wall hanging for...I should remedy that!
So cute! Have a great time!
I love your wall hanging. Keep on having fun on your trip!
Ok, this is number one, I see. Love it for Thanksgiving, perfect! We are all guilty of gobbling too much then. Catching up on my blogs today, I hope! I'm so far behind since my husband retired. He's been using the computer as well as getting my attention.
I love the little saying! hmmm... do I have time to stitch up a little something before the holiday... ???
Post a Comment