Thursday, September 16, 2010

What I will be doing today.....

I am going with the quilt guild on a bus trip to Oaks, PA, to see the Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza show (it's a Mancuso show). It should be a fun day. I am wearing my GO! t-shirt...yup...I am. I know which vendor is supposed to be demonstrating the GO at the show and if anyone asks me about my shirt, I will direct them to that booth. Good idea, huh? :-)

Two other things to mention today....one is to click on HERE to go to a blog that is having a fun giveaway for her 100th post. It is Barb from Pinelands Patches and she makes some really great things, so you'll like her prizes!!! (You could tell her I sent you.....just so she knows I DID tell others about the giveaway and didn't try to keep the news quiet so I could improve my own odds of winning...LOL)

And...the last item on today's agenda is to show you a photo of a nice package I got from my friends, Brooke and Greg........Isn't that cute, squishie ball great? Click on the photo to see what the ball says. I like everything they sent but that little hand strengthening ball is especially terrific!!! Thanks to them for the nice surprises!

19 comments:

Unknown said...

have fun at the show and how sweet of them to send you some goodies....

Gene Black said...

Have a great time. I am still waiting for my shirt. I hope it shows up today so I can wear it for casual Friday. :)

andsewon said...

Well you just GO! and have a grand time!!!
Hugs,
Lola

Crispy said...

Nice package (need to click the picture to read the ball). Have a wonderful time at the show :0)

Crispy

Tangos Treasures said...

Have fun at the show! Can't wait to see the goodies your gonna get!!
Love your prize! Nice!!

Anonymous said...

I love that little ball! Think my hands need something like that. Thanks for passing the word on your blog about my 100th post giveaway! I hope lots of folks come by so I can discover some new bloggers with mutual interests.

hetty said...

Cute squishie ball! Have a wonderful time at the show today! You GO girl!

ooglebloops said...

Hope you're bringing your bottomless shopping tote- and take lots of pix!!!

Anonymous said...

have tons of fun out there at the quilt show... It's fun to get away with those you have a lot in common.

Anonymous said...

Have fun at that show...I have a few friends attending!!

Pokey said...

Lucky you! The ball is cute, but I love that print. Have fun at the show!

Needled Mom said...

Have a great time, Pat.

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Have fun at the show today, Pat! Lovely gifts you received. I'm curious about the blocks hiding behind the pattern. They look really cute. :-)

Unknown said...

have a great time!!!!!

Beth said...

Have a great time.

Rita said...

Pat, I was there today and was looking for you in your GO! shirt, but didn't see you :-( maybe next year.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat. It's Gloria from Dover, PA. I met you at the quilt show today. It was nice meeting you. I was surprised when I looked up and saw you. I was almost positive it was you! You are the first person that I "know" from online that I have met in person. I had a great time at the quilt show but now my wallet and feet are feeling it!! Hope you and your friend had a great time!

Micki said...

Have fun Pat!
Micki

Myra said...

You GO girl!!! lol! Have fun! 8-)

Wonderful package from Brooke and Greg! Love the saying on the ball! 8-)