Friday, September 24, 2010

Prayers, if you please....


If you are a praying person, please keep my little granddaughter, Jessi, in your prayers as she is undergoing surgery today to remove 3 moles that are showing some odd tendencies. (She had one removed in the spring that tested as pre-cancerous....so they are not taking any chances with these others.) She is just 6 years old, so I hate to see her go under general anesthesia, but the doctors feel it is best for these to be removed. I would appreciate the good thoughts and prayers of any of you who are so inclined to give them. (This is her photo on Day 1 of first grade a couple of weeks back...she is a real sweetie!)

26 comments:

Margi said...

You've got it Pat! Lots of prayers and hugs winging their way to Jessi to wrap around her and help her through her surgery. Gram is getting some too!

Barb said...

I apologize, I had ment to ask you about her today. I hope her surgery went well and the results are good. It is such a worry for you.

Dawn said...

Done!

Unknown said...

You be, Pat!! Only good thoughts and prayers for your little sweetie pie!

Vivian said...

My prayers are with Jessi and your family.

andsewon said...

Bless her heart! I hope all goes well for Jessi.
Big hugs for you all,
Lola

Winona said...

Pat,
Of course I will pray for your precious granddaughter. Please let us know how things go. She sure is a cutey! Winona

Gene Black said...

Praying for the best. I stopped right in my morning routine and said a special prayer. She is such a darling girl.

ooglebloops said...

She is in our thoughts - keep us posted!!!

Kathleen said...

Lots of prayers and positive thoughts for sweet Jessi.

Sherry said...

My prayers are with Jessi and your family.Hope things went well

Unknown said...

bless her, she's so super cute and has the best grandma ever....will say a prayer...

Kathy said...

Sure hope she comes though with no problems and that the moles are just ordinary ones.

julieQ said...

Oh course you both have my prayers too..what a darling girl!

luv2quilt2 said...

My prayers are with her.

hetty said...

Prayers, good thoughts and cyber hugs going out to Jessi. She is such a cutie.

Kaye said...

God Bless and keep her safe and healthy. Let me know what happened, Thanks

quiltingnana said...

your Jessi is certainly in my prayers

Nancy Sue said...

Prayers coming at you from Washington Dc :)

Crispy said...

Oh Pat!! Jessi will be in my thoughts and prayers!!

Crispy

Quilting Lab said...

I'm with you, Pat! All my best for her....super pic!
Sherry

Mary Grace McNamara said...

My little Gracie is not much younger than Jessi and I cannot imagine her going through something like this. I will pray for a quick and complete recovery for your little sweetheart.

MGM

Beth said...

sending her good thoughts and a hug.

Judy L. said...

I can't believe she's having these problems so young but glad they were found and removed.

Unknown said...

what a beautiful little girl...I am so glad she is ok.....

Myra said...

Oh my Pat! I have been missing things since I left on Friday!!! I am gathering that I will read of an update while I catch up on your blog....