Thursday, August 26, 2010

Psst.......let's have some fun......

Be very quiet....shhhhh....tiptoe and go wish Tonya a "Happy Birthday" as today is her special day. She is a really nice person and I hope she has a terrific day today. Click HERE to get to her blog. Let's see how many people can visit her there today. Okay???

13 comments:

julieQ said...

How fun you are!! I am heading over...

Gene Black said...

Great idea. I did it too. I call it creative borrowing! heheee

Rhonda said...

Hi Pat....I to yours and Gene's suggestion and popped over to leave a HB!!!

Anonymous said...

I wished her...your so sweet to make her day!

Needled Mom said...

Thanks for the heads up, Pat.

Lindabee said...

Wanted to post some photos of my latest quilt, but blogger won't allow me.

Dana Gaffney said...

You're a good friend Pat. I went over and told you Happy Birthday I think she'll be surprised all these people popping in, no mention of her birthday on her blog.

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

I stopped by Tonya's blog, too. I tried to be very quiet but my flip flops kept me from quietly tiptoeing. :-)

Pokey said...

So sweet, Pat! I sent my wishes along....
:-}pokey

Winona said...

Pat, you are a sweetie. I headed over. Winona

Micki said...

I am heading over now, and thanks for telling us!
Micki

Unknown said...

you silly woman.......thanks though, so sweet and thoughtful

Kaye said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Tonya!!!!!