
Don't you just LOVE this quilt design? It was designed by my good blogging friend, Gene Black, and is called "Dance of the Japanese Lanterns". Didn't he do a terrific job? He has now produced copies of this pattern and if you want to get one, click HERE to go to his blog and find the ordering information. I'm getting a copy and know it will be a lot of fun to make!!! GOOD job, Gene!!! I already have the chisel die for my GO cutter, so I'll be able to do this very soon! OH...I should add that while this pattern was designed to use with the GO cutter and its chisel die, Gene will include a template to make it with your rotary cutter if you don't have a GO cutter.
19 comments:
Nice. Good job, Gene!
WTG Gene :0)
Crispy
Thanks Pat. I can't wait to see your version of this.
Oooh! This *is* fun! Kudos to Gene! :)
Sorry about the deletion, it was me messing up. ;) What I was trying to say is how much I have loved this pattern since Gene created it. I have Asian fabrics but not the Go! cutter, hmmmmmmmmm....will have to give this some thought.
Way to go Gene looks great.
Go Gene, go! That looks great!!!!!
Awesome! Good for Gene!!! He has quite a few great layout ideas there!!! 8-)
It would make a nice project for one of our classes, especially in Batiks!!!
Sorry, just deleted previously. The pattern is really nice. Great job, Gene. Thank you for sharing, Pat.
Happy Quilting!
Very colorful and eye-catching! I'm still trying to win a GO! :-)
It is a very pretty pattern - just not me...
Gene did a wonderful job!!!
Love the name of it too.
I love the design! It;s fresh and bright! I love it!
Happy sewing Pat!
this pattern is striking! nice job Gene. Thanks for posting it on your blog Pat.
Cute pattern...which colors do you have in mind for your quilt?
It is fun to catch up with you and your blog. THis is a really clever design. Congrats to your friend.
Post a Comment