This is a sing a long..Wishin, and Hoping, and dreamin, and Planin..dee dee da da dee...Pat
I'm sending you my phone number so you can call me GO-lect... HA HA HAall appendages crossed...and I'm holding my breath..
Best of luck to all!!
I am hoping my name gets pulled for the dies!
We're all waiting with bated breath! Good luck everyone... someone is going to be very happy today!
Oh boy... I can not wait!
I feel like this is my only chance to ever own a GO; so I am so hoping and praying! Thanks!
Whoohoo!!! :)
kiss it off Gene, it's going to be me for the dies.......
Can't stand the suspense Pat!!!
I am keeping my fingers crossed and good luck to all the ladies.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
This is a sing a long..Wishin, and Hoping, and dreamin, and Planin..dee dee da da dee...
Pat
I'm sending you my phone number so you can call me GO-lect... HA HA HA
all appendages crossed...and I'm holding my breath..
Best of luck to all!!
I am hoping my name gets pulled for the dies!
We're all waiting with bated breath! Good luck everyone... someone is going to be very happy today!
Oh boy... I can not wait!
I feel like this is my only chance to ever own a GO; so I am so hoping and praying! Thanks!
Whoohoo!!! :)
kiss it off Gene, it's going to be me for the dies.......
Can't stand the suspense Pat!!!
I am keeping my fingers crossed and good luck to all the ladies.
Post a Comment