Tuesday, January 11, 2011

YAY...thanks to Laurie!!!

My blogging friend, "Tango", was able to help me with the design issue by researching what I was describing to her and....voila...it worked!!! I want to do some other changes, but at least I know I can do them now! Thanks, Tango...YOU are a treasure!!!

15 comments:

Nancy said...

Yea for geeky bloggy friends...

Myra said...

Tis looking good Pat!!!
Have a safe road-trip! Enjoy! 8-)

Danielle said...

Lookin' good!

Jocelyn said...

It's looking good Pat!

Tangos Treasures said...

Your very welcome!!
It's looking great!

Unknown said...

it looks great, but i've always liked it anyway

Jackie's Stitches said...

I always feel like I've conquered a major task when I succeed at a blogging design issue. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

If it weren't for quilting bloggers I'd be lost. Yay for Tango!

Gene Black said...

Yaay! Glad she was able to help. I didn't have Internet yesterday

luv2quilt2 said...

Glad you were able to get some help with your blogger issues. It looks great.

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Looks good, Pat! Nice and springy! Sun is shining here so if you look up at the sky, it might seem nice. Then you look down at the ground and see all that white stuff. Too much snow!!

Winona said...

Glad your friend was able to help you get it fixed. I am old fashioned and hate the updates and changes, but sometimes I just have to go with the flow. (grin) Enjoy your road trip.

Sara said...

What would we do without our internet friends????

Julia said...

It looks great, Pat...very fresh and easy to read..
Julia ♥

Beth said...

I am always needing computer help. LOL. Yourf blog is looking good!!!