
Those of you who follow my blog know that my quilting partner, Kathy, and I had two designs that are in the current (Feb./March) issue of McCall's Quick Quilts. These little quilts...after having been away from us for months....have now flown home from spending time in Colorado with the nice folks at Creative Crafts Group (who publish that magazine). They are pictured here along with the magazine in which they are featured. If any of you are interested in getting the magazine, at least you will know what the cover looks like....I find that a help sometimes. (You can probably double click on the photo to see it up close.) I get it by subscription and I know not every store carries this magazine. I have been told it's available at most Joann's...but I've not been to our Joann's (40+ miles away) to check it out since the magazine hit the stands. Thanks to those of you who have gotten the magazine and contacted me with favorable comments!
20 comments:
Can I have your autograph?
I received mine the other day and the first thing that I noted when turning the pages was your quilts!! Congratulations, they look great in print!
You must have read my mind, I was going to email asking what magazine they were in...
I was at the store and actually had my hands on this magazine...I will have to go back and buy it.
Congrats.
Congrats again! They really are cute and both have that extra little touch to make them stand out.
Thanks for the details on where to find your quilts Pat! Yes, congratulations too!
Love the pattern. Great job girls!
I'll bet it is great to have them back again. Congratulations.
Cool! They are cute. Are you planning to continue your designing for this mag and others?or a pattern line in the works..;-)
Guess what ...chance of another blizzard Monday/Tuesday! arrrgghh!
Hugs,
Lola
Going to see if I can find the magazine next time I'm in the city. Again, congrats!! Hugs
Congratulations Pat....I'll have to get to the store and purchase the magazine....this is really exciting!!!!
Thanks for sharing what magazine they are in, so I can pick up a copy of it. Congrats!
Ha! I just wrote a long comment and it disappeared. Hmmm. Here I go again.
I've been looking for that magazine so I could see your name in print :) I haven't found it yet, but then I don't spend a lot of time in the stores since I hate shopping haha. Perhaps I'll go out this weekend and see if I can find it (then I can run around the store pointing and saying, "I know her! I know her!") Congrats again, Pat. This is so exciting!
I'm going to send you my magazine and let you sign it....okay? haha (now, where did I put that thing)
Wow! Congrat's on getting in the magazine! The quilts are absolutely darling!
Congrats! I have the magazine.
WOW !!!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!I will probably be going to JoAnn's later today or tomorrow, so I will DEFINATELY look for the magazine !!! WOW !!! WOW !!! WOW !!!!!!!!!
Great! Now I know what the cover of that mag is! Thanks Pat!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
8-)
You are on the map in quiltworld now! Congrats!!!
I have mine...gonna get it autographed personal...ya know!
Pat
congratulations you! They are both adorable......I will have to get this magazine on my next Joanns trip......
Post a Comment