Hubby and me outside Animation Studios at Disney World. I took the animation drawing academy class...it was fun. I did Jimny Cricket and didn't do half bad (and I CANNOT draw but their instructor was very good).
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Sunny....but not as warm as it should be!
Yesterday was very sunny with bright blue skies......but it was very breezy, so we needed light jackets all day and then fleece ones at night with long-sleeved shirts underneath them....it was still better than the cold temps back home, though! Sadly, I had a blister develop on the bottom of one of my toes and it really caused me some difficulties.....I am going to lay low for a few hours this morning and see if I can walk more easily after that. Here are few photos from yesterday....
Hubby and me outside Animation Studios at Disney World. I took the animation drawing academy class...it was fun. I did Jimny Cricket and didn't do half bad (and I CANNOT draw but their instructor was very good).
Just hanging out around Goofy for awhile.....
Love the way Disney plants flowers and maintains the grounds....
Hubby and me outside Animation Studios at Disney World. I took the animation drawing academy class...it was fun. I did Jimny Cricket and didn't do half bad (and I CANNOT draw but their instructor was very good).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I am so glad you are having a good time!! It looks so pretty there!!! I don't know why I got it in my head you were going to Hawaii, LOL!!
Looks like fun! Hope your foot is better!
looks like a grand time
Oh, so sorry to hear about your toe. I hope it is better or at least tolerable so you can enjoy your stay.
I am loving the pictures. One of my friends has a daughter that worked at Disney for a while. She loved it.
It has been 35 years since I have been to Disney World!! Thanks for sharing - And, btw, it is below 20 degrees here now - so enjoy the warmth!!! :>)
It appears you are having a wonderful time on your vacation! Sorry I haven't commented lately, but I should be back into the blogging thing now that I'm home :0)
Crispy
Despite the frigid weather we are having right now, it looks like you are having a great time.
Looks like fun! Enjoy the sun!
We're having unseasonably cold weather and more gray skies than what we normally do. Hopefully it will warm up for you this week.
I was there in December and it was pretty chilly. But came home to snow,LOL!
Hope that blister is better!!!
ouch. Hope the feetsies are cooperating. Have tons of fun!
Great holiday posts/photos Pat! Looks like you are having a great time... Take care of those feet of yours... 8-)
Safe travels!
Post a Comment