
Here is my block # 6 for the Jelly Roll Quilt-along. I like this one better than most of the first five blocks I made for this quilt-along.
I am getting tired of working with this same jelly roll now.......hope that doesn't mean THIS project will become part of my UFO count....UGH....as we all know, I already have WAY too many of them. I do think I will have to look closely at them over the summer and give some of them away.
22 comments:
good job Pat
Well done! I'm going to get mine made up today. I'm looking forward to finishing this project sooner rather than later! LOL
I have discovered that I am not good at waiting. (like I didn't know that already!) Two weeks is too long between blocks for me. But I plan to finish the course!
Now Pat......we really don't want you to add to your UFO projects...hehehehehehe
Very cute block, Pat! I like the way the red and white print leads your eye from top to bottom.
I think if there is a contest for the most UFOs, you would surely win. Although I don't have as many as you, I still have a daunting number, but I couldn't resist this project.
I'd been thinking the same thing.....give some of my UFO's away and then I won't have to worry about finishing them! My favorite block in this series was the first block.
Sweet block Pat, love that pink fabric in it :0)
Crispy
Yes, great job...I just can't wait to get home and work on mine.....and don't tire of it....keep plugging along!!
I haven't really done anything too complicated with jelly rolls/honey buns. I need to remedy that. I have two jelly rolls I got from one of my trips to Hancock's. I may need to add this to my list...LOL!
Looks great!!
I won't let you UFO this Pat. I'll houd you. This turned out great. Keep up with me!!
This block is just so pretty. You must finish this quilt...It is going to be so beautiful!
Micki
I really like the colors in this one! Very pretty... keep at it!
That one is very pretty!!! I like that block...
I really like this block. I thought you might have changed jelly rolls, isn't it lighter?
The fabrics are divine!! Love the classic look of the design!
This is cute - I like it!
I couldn't believe how many UFOs you have. It gave me a bit of a chuckle. At least you have enough projects to keep you busy. You'll never be bored!
I'm like Gene, I have a hard time waiting for the new Tree time blocks. Maybe you should do some UFO clean out? hmmmm
I am behind, on number 5...your block is wonderful!
I'm a fairly new quilter but I can already see how quickly the UFOs and WIPs pile up. I swear it just takes a blink of the eye. I'm not a fan of the cutting portion either. It's my least favorite part of the process by far.
I m going to get mine made up today.
indian classified site
Post a Comment