
Yes....you might have already heard that EQ7 is nearly here. So...being a blogger, I read the following and decided I will enter, too!
Are you a blogger? Would you like to give-a-way one of the first EQ7 programs on your blog AND win a copy for yourself in the process? That’s right! We want to give you the opportunity to give one away on your blog! 10 bloggers will be randomly selected to hold a contest on their blogs and give one EQ7 as the prize. And as a thank you for helping us announce EQ7 we’re going to send one for you as well!
Here’s how to enter:
* Post an announcement about the coming of EQ7 on your blog.
* Send an email to sarahshriver@electricquilt.com that contains:
- Your name
- Your email
- A link to your blog post about EQ7
10 winners will be randomly chosen on May 3rd. If you are chosen, you then determine a contest and submit your contest winner’s contact information to sarahshriver@electricquilt.com. We will ship your EQ7 prize directly to your winner. OKAY...I'm entered and maybe just in time!!! Let's hope!!! I am determined to get EQ7 AND to learn it and show you lots of great things here on my blog!!!
5 comments:
Hey, Pat, Sounds cool! Good luck! I have EQ4....I could use an update so if your blog is selected, I'll be sure to enter!
I'd love to have the update, as I just started on EQ6. So this way I could learn the new program and not have to Unlearn something ;-)
Pat, I hope that I got in soon enough.
Maybe if I didn't I can win a copy from someone else!
I haven't learned how to use EQ6 yet. It's on my list of things to do.
Oh boo I missed this. What a fab prize it would have been.
Post a Comment