Friday, May 28, 2010

Congratulations to Gene!!!

Congratulations to my lucky-ducky good blogging pal, Gene. (Click HERE for his blog.) He is a very talented quilter, jewelry-maker, artist, AND limerick writer....and his last talent enabled him to win an AccuQuilt GO Cutter from the manufacturer yesterday! Way to go, Gene.....and.....ummmmmm......if I send you some fabric after the cutter arrives at your house, will you use the cutter and cut all my fabric for me??? :)

14 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

Wow how cool for him!!!

Unknown said...

That is a great win!!

Gene Black said...

Thanks Pat!
Ummm...you send fabric and I will cut it..but I might forget to send it back! ha ha. Let me say, why don't we wait and see if YOU win one too?

ooglebloops said...

What luck!!!! :>)

Unknown said...

Pat? Will you quit giving Gene attention? haha, just kidding.............how great for Gene. And I suggest you not send your fabric to him, he won't send it back. haha

luv2quilt2 said...

Congratulations to Gene!

Needled Mom said...

Can I send him fabric after he does yours???? He is a lucky ducky.

Anonymous said...

Go Gene! That is sooo totally cool! You will love it. I have one and it really comes in handy. I get fabric on special and end of bolt deals, and can make my own charm packs lickety split!

Stephanie Hughes said...

I told him he has to show us how it works and something made from it. Way cool for him. Steph

Pat said...

Lucky Gene for sure. What a prize!
Maybe next time Pat. Thank you for sharing. Happy Quilting!

Myra said...

Wow! Congrats to Gene! Most excellent! I shall pop on over there and see what the scoop is with that! 8-)

Rita Martine said...

Lucky is right! Congrats Gene, and enjoy! I have one too, and love it.

Beth said...

I hope you win the next one! Congrats to Gene.

Nishant said...

That is a great win!!
Adsense Alternative