Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter......


To all of you in Blogland who celebrate Easter, I wish a happy and blessed day....filled with friends, family and good food but...most importantly of all, some time to reflect on the reason for (and true meaning of) this holiday...that our Lord died that we might truly live. Especially in these times of a tough economy and a war-torn world, it is essential for us to have faith that there can be new beginnings and that good things can come out of tragedies....that the sadness of Good Friday can lead to the joy of Easter morning over and over again in our lives. Prayers that all of you will celebrate the season with joy and love for one another....especially showing this love to those in need of a smile, a kind word, or some friendly help. We don't have to look far, as they are all around us... and you never know when the smallest gesture can make a big difference in someone's day.

20 comments:

Gene Black said...

The peace of the risen Lord be with you!
Happy Easter

Terry said...

Happy Easter to you too! :0)

luv2quilt2 said...

A happy and blessed Easter to you.

Sara said...

Happy Easter to you too...

Kathy said...

Have a Blessed Easter Pat!

Kaye said...

Have a Happy Blkessed Easter Pat. Your post is beautiful, so eloquentloy written

CreativeHands said...

Happy Easter Pat!!

Barb said...

Happy Easter to you as well...

Jocelyn said...

He is risen, indeed! Happy Easter.

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

What a beautifully written post. Happy Easter to you, too!

Rae Ann said...

Happy Easter my dear friend! Hope your day is filled with blessings of joy and happiness as you spend it with your family and friends.
Thanks for sharing with us your lovely post.

Rhonda said...

Amen Sister!!!!
Happy Easter to you and yours.

limpingalong said...

So true! Happy Easter!!

Pat said...

Right on Pat. Have a Happy Easter.

Needled Mom said...

Well written, Pat. Happy Easter.

ooglebloops said...

Lovely post!! I like the vintage postcard!! having a giveaway at my blog - check it out :>)

Rita said...

Happy Easter to you and your family, too!

Rachel said...

So very true, your last sentiment. I will keep that in mind as I go on with my daily activities.

I hope you had a Happy Easter, too, Pat. Yesterday was the last day of my friend Cheryl's visit - I took her to the airport last night. It was sad to see her go, but lovely to have her stay with me!

Alice Regan said...

Hi Pat! I'm so excited to let you know that you won one of my giveaways for my 200th post celebration!

You won the Sewing in No Time with the fat quarters. Please send me your mailing information so that I can get this off to you!

Congratulations! I had so much fun getting to know all those who entered.

Your friend ...Alice

Unknown said...

G'eve Pat ~ I hope your Easter was joyful & blessed.

Your write is so beautiful ...

Have a beautiful week.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon