Sunday, April 18, 2010

Problem with blogger today???

I was looking at some of your blogs and trying to make comments, but I keep getting error messages. It's not just with one blog, but with about 5 so far.....and this has led me to believe that something is wrong with blogger's commenting capabilities right now. So......I AM reading your blogs, but I just can't seem to comment. I am hoping this post works.......let's try it and see now. (Is anyone else having problems today?) NOTE: Just tried again now and it seems to be working...guess it was a temporary glitch! Thanks to those who took the time to comment and let me know it was working for them.

16 comments:

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

If I can leave this comment, there's no problem with your blog but that doesn't mean others aren't being "bugged". :-)

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

No problems so far for me - I've commented and also posted today - hope yours clears up.

Tudy said...

No problem from here.

Kaye said...

Fine here too.but I haven't been on much

Anonymous said...

Pat...this has been happening to me for the past week! Drives me nuts! Also it will say it is saved and I don't see it. So I close out the blog and go back and tada it appears! Weird.

luv2quilt2 said...

No problems with blogger - just with my PC that makes me want to take a hammer to it!!

Crispy said...

I'm glad this is working for you now Pat. It's very frustrating when things don't run smoothly LOL.

Crispy

Needled Mom said...

Must have been temporary as I have not had a problem.

Rhonda said...

Hi Pat.....could be some of that volcanic ash.

julieQ said...

I am OK so far, but have had the glitch happen on other days. Hope you are OK now!

By Hoki Quilts said...

Hi Pat, over recent weeks I too have had that problem. It gives me some code as to what the error is and when I check on blogger to find the code it says no such code exists! Very frustrating.
Hang in there
Miche'le

Denise :) said...

No problems with commenting here, although I did notice that I could not get my blog roll to refresh (it showed the same as it did at 6 am this morning) no matter WHAT I did! :)

Pat said...

I was having a problem earlier, but it seems okay now in getting out to blogs and comments, etc. That's why I thought I'd stroll over to your house. LOL Happy Quilting, my dear friend.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Same here, was having problems earlier, but okay now.

LINDA BYLSMA said...

That happened to me last Sunday. Maybe they have some sort of maintenance on Sundays?

Karen said...

I had the same problem earlier today. I thought it was a problem with bloggers that use Typepad but I could be mistaken.