
Yesterday was our little neighborhood quilting group. We met at Joann's and had a nice time (and good snacks!!!) Here is a photo of a quilt top Sherry (NO blog!!!) showed to us. Isn't it lovely? (Click on it to enlarge it.) It's a whole garden of tulips and I love the interesting designs she fashioned into each corner. I forgot to take any other photos there yesterday....sorry! Don't you think Sherry needs to start a blog?
27 comments:
It is beautiful! I am imagining it is paper pieced? Yes, she should definitely blog. Always looking for wonderful new places that inspire.
Tell Sherry that I said "Get a Blog!"
Such a lovely quilt. Yes tell Sherry we'd love to see more :-)
Absolutely!!!
Such a pretty little quilt, and such a talented lady. She should definitely start a blog.
Wow beautiful!
Yes she needs a blog!!
This is *really* nice, my favorite flower! I also like the way she did the corners, especially like that they are not all the same.
A suggestion to get Sherry to open a blog -- don't call it a "blog". Perhaps she will relate to it better if you tell her it's just another way to "Show and Tell"!
Beautiful! I would love to add another favourite blog to my list! I started my blog just to keep track of the things I finished. It's like a quilt diary.
Yes, she does need to start a blog - at least to show us her beautiful quilts!! Oh, but you do that for her!!! Love this one!!!
Sherry needs a blog. Nice work!
We can always use a new blog for inspiration!!
ok. for a minute there I thought you met at Joanns...as in the fabric store...and wondered if they had started serving food... lol
What a great quilt! Why is it so hard to convince quilters and other artists to share their talents with the blogging world? Yes, Sherry needs a blog!
be sure to let Sherry see this comment section. You'll have to post a picture of Joanne'e runner when its done. Thats really a great pattern with so many ideas
It is lovely. YES....she needs a blog, but then again, it may cut into her quilting time. Hmmm.
Tell Sherry it's beautiful! I can't really encourage blogging, since I've been a very bad blogger lately! LOL
Yes, she sure does need a blog, that quilt is just wonderful
The quilt is great and yes, Sherry needs a blog.
Sherry did a magnificent job on her Tulip quilt. I'd love to see more of her work... if she only had a blog. lol
It beautiful...yep, Sherry needs a blog, we want to see more !!
Julia ♥
It's gorgeous!! Sherry, Get a blog! :)
Yes, definitely she needs to get a blog...super pretty quilt!
Micki
beautiful...Sherry needs a blog
she needs a blog, it is a very beautiful quilt........
Did she design that quilt? It's beautiful, and so different. I love the tulip design. I would read her blog, that is if she had one.
Such pretty ever lasting tulips!
Would love to visit her blog...if she does one!
So what did you sew that day???
;-)
What a great quilt. I have a tulip quilt in my head to make someday. Hers is wonderful.
Sherry needs a blog! Love the quilt!
Post a Comment